Battleground Europe Forums  
Visit the official WWII Online:Battleground Europe website

Go Back   Battleground Europe Forums > COMMUNITY SUPPORT > TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

#1   Report Post  
Old 08-12-2012, 12:31 PM
fxmkorp fxmkorp no ha iniciado sesión
Banned

Default I'm unable to spawn unit and connected in Login Screen more Often Now

Login then can't spawn unit:

It's 2nd Time, yesterday happen the same, I closed the game then got stuck on the login part the auth server was refusing, not accepting my login and saying the auth server had not reply or something like that.

Also Yesterday was having a amazing sortie 53 minutes long then lost connection while still having internet, WW2ol got to 50% of CPU 1.4GB of RAM and freeze while trying to reconnect I presume.

http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/se...=462010&page=8

BTW the ping report never disappeared when I lost connection in the past it usually did this time it didn't, but friendly units got stuck on their position.

After 10 years I still loose connection to the game when I'm having lots of fun usually with long time sorties and after 10 years no solution have been in place to correct this issue, why can't my unit stay ingame and wait for me to reconnect.

The reconnection phase seems to never work for me in the past when I lost connection( always while still having internet) it never has it reconnected.

Are there any plans for a new improve reconnection feature?
Is it possible to keep your character/unit ingame and wait for you to reconnect? (every MMO has this)
And I'm the only having this problems?

It's really annoying, before loosing connection this was the best game in the world after that it was the worst, for a game that requires skill, time and commitment getting disconnected when you done everything right it's almost impossible to handle in a civilized manner.

Sincerely
Fxmkorp

Specs:
Asrock OCFormula, 3770k@4.2Ghz, 8GB DDRIII@2400mhz, EVGA 660 2GB SuperOC, Win7.
Top 3 Typos: #1 Can/Can't #2 As/Has #3 To/Do
Ben Swann Independent Media Kickstarter,Real Proof that USA is no Longer a Democracy

My posts & threads represent my view as a committed player only, they are usually based in the ideally gameplay solution in my POV, it's meant to serve as a brainstorming base not as the ultimate truth.

Last edited by fxmkorp; 08-12-2012 at 12:34 PM..
  #2   Report Post  
Old 08-18-2012, 02:39 PM
Banned

Default Re: I'm unable to spawn unit and connected in Login Screen more Often Now

Damn lost connection 4-5 times today on Eind always with having internet with this, is this server end?

And with the Long Respawn time that is very common now it's really really annoying, hope 1.35 resolves it.

Specs:
Ben Swann Independent Media Kickstarter,Real Proof that USA is no Longer a Democracy

My posts & threads represent my view as a committed player only, they are usually based in the ideally gameplay solution in my POV, it's meant to serve as a brainstorming base not as the ultimate truth.

Last edited by fxmkorp; 08-18-2012 at 04:24 PM..
  #3   Report Post  
Old 08-18-2012, 03:07 PM
smythes smythes no ha iniciado sesión
WWII ONLINE BUILDER [HERO]

Default Re: I'm unable to spawn unit and connected in Login Screen more Often Now

Have you tried the 4gb patch - it seems to be helping all sorts of things!
  #4   Report Post  
Old 08-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Banned

I did, I patched and It had probably 0 effect with me.

Specs:

#5   Report Post  
Old 09-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Banned

Can't Login on Auth Server, Restarted PC, Reboot Modem and internet connection, No Luck...

After 20 retires from the auth login screen It connects I set up my password the game begins to load, when connection to chat/host this then happens:

Specs:

Last edited by fxmkorp; 09-16-2012 at 01:48 PM..
  #6   Report Post  
Old 09-29-2012, 05:34 AM
clone9cz clone9cz no ha iniciado sesión

Send a message via ICQ to clone9cz

Lightbulb Re: I'm unable to spawn unit and connected in Login Screen more Often Now

ROFL, reconnection after 170s (170000ms ping).

450km/h = 125m/s
170000 ms = 170s

170*125=21250m=21,250km

Yes, reconnection after 10s+ may be great in the click based game, but not in this one where you can go over 21 km in the 170s on Bf 109.

IMHO ping 2000 is terrible bad (2*125=250m), because you can be in front of EA instead behind him.

tanks-online-mmo.com - vehicle video roster
Czech Panzer Abteilung (CzPA) - CO
12. Armee, XIX. Armeekorps, 27. Infanterie Division 3. Kampfgruppe
Battleground Europe CZ and Tankový simulátor