Battleground Europe Forums  
Visit the official WWII Online:Battleground Europe website

Go Back   Battleground Europe Forums > PLAYNET/CORNERED RAT STAFF POSTING > SPECIAL EVENT FORUM

#1   Report Post  
Old 11-26-2011, 06:58 PM
panzer5 panzer5 no ha iniciado sesión
Trial Player

Default Ty crs

Thanks CRS for letting us old players back in to see what you have come up with. The semi-automatic rifles are a wonderful addition as well as the Bazookas and Panzerschreks.

The only concern is that I have access to 3 computers, all at different locations and all less than 2 years old and not a single one can play the game all night long without a CTD.

Still the play of the game is quite different. Thanks also to all the people who showed up to play. It shows how many people love this game and want it to succeed.

See you on the Battleground...and sorry if while i was towing you I suddenly disappeared...now you know why :P

Panzer5

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."-Napoleon

"If you find yourself dead with one shot and you don't know where it came from, you just may be playing WW2 Online." Brig General, Panzer5
  #2   Report Post  
Old 12-02-2011, 03:21 PM
usaf77 usaf77 no ha iniciado sesión

Default Re: Ty crs

I think they were sincere and tried hard to get this event going. I agree the new rifles and bazookas are a lot of fun, and it was nice seeing some old names on the field again. Flying the Spit was everything I remembered.

Had the version been more stable i think the event would have been a nice success.