Battleground Europe Forums  
Visit the official WWII Online:Battleground Europe website

Go Back   Battleground Europe Forums > COMMUNITY SUPPORT > COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT > COMMUNITY SUPPORT (WINDOWS)

#1   Report Post  
Old 08-24-2006, 12:14 PM
zalkin zalkin no ha iniciado sesión

Default Cant create account with boxset CD-key

Hey

Have bought the BGE-boxset, even though I already have an account and have played regularily for the past few years. I bought it mostly to support the WWIIOL-cause, and because I had heard that there were goodies inside.

First of all I find that the DVD enclosed in the box does not work? Is this a known issue, or do I have a bad copy? Neither my computer DVD.player, nor my region-free TV-DVD-player can read it. Ive checked to see if it is because it is a data disc, but it looks like a DVD, meant for replay.

Secondly, and more important, I cant use the CD-key enclosed for creating a new account. My girlfriend has decided to start playing, and Ive put together a cumputer for her. When I create the account, Im told that the key is not valid. I dont wanna spend another 20 USD for something I have already bought, so where do I go from here?

The key is composed of 5 digits, a dash, and then 3 series if 6 digits, also dash-seperated.
Ive tried writing the key in upper and lower case, and with and without the dashes. Also Ive tried using o's, instead of zeros. Nothing works.

Ive been unable to find a support email, so as a consequence I write in this forum. Plz contact me ASAP, or leave a support email that I can contact.

Zalkin aka.

Niklas Nikolajsen, Copenhagen, Denmark
  #2   Report Post  
Old 08-24-2006, 12:32 PM
zalkin zalkin no ha iniciado sesión

Default Re: Cant create account with boxset CD-key

Well, clearing up this matter may take a while so....

Ive purchased another Activation-key online, as we want to get playing right away. I still want the matter cleared up however! That neither the inbox CD-key, nor the DVD works is not acceptable!
At the end of this, I expect the 20 USD I spend on another key refunded in some way, or a full refund for the boxset (some 65 USD).

Yours sincerely etc.

contact email: maagen_kia_@hotmail.com
  #3   Report Post  
Old 08-24-2006, 12:51 PM
gnasche gnasche no ha iniciado sesión

Default Re: Cant create account with boxset CD-key

You need to contact someone from CRS. We're just players. Email bloo@playnet.com