Visit the official WWII Online:Battleground Europe website

Go Back   Battleground Europe Forums > COMMUNITY SUPPORT > TRAINING FORUM

#1   Report Post  
Old 07-02-2012, 09:36 AM
mista mista no ha iniciado sesión
Trial Player

Default Resupplying?

Hello,

I was browsing the wikipage, looking for tips on how exactly to gain rank in Air Force and stuff like that, and I saw that you could get rank by: Resupply an aircraft from a Division HQ to any of its subordinate units (Brigade/Kampfgruppe/Wing etc).

How exactly do you to this?

Thanks in advance!
Mista

Last edited by mista; 07-02-2012 at 10:03 AM..
  #2   Report Post  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:11 PM
mile mile no ha iniciado sesión

Default Re: Resupplying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mista View Post
Hello,

I was browsing the wikipage, looking for tips on how exactly to gain rank in Air Force and stuff like that, and I saw that you could get rank by: Resupply an aircraft from a Division HQ to any of its subordinate units (Brigade/Kampfgruppe/Wing etc).

How exactly do you to this?

Thanks in advance!
Mista
you are basically flying one plane from a rear airfiled to another, once you rtb it goes into that airfield list.

another good tip to get air rank is to bomb bridges, look out for them with a red border. you get a bunch of point for having your bombs hit.
  #3   Report Post  
Old 07-02-2012, 10:40 PM
mista mista no ha iniciado sesión
Trial Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mile View Post
you are basically flying one plane from a rear airfiled to another, once you rtb it goes into that airfield list.

another good tip to get air rank is to bomb bridges, look out for them with a red border. you get a bunch of point for having your bombs hit.
Simply by flying a transport plane to another airfield, eh? Any keys I need to press to load cargo or whatever?

Thanks for the tip!
  #4   Report Post  
Old 07-03-2012, 06:36 AM
mile mile no ha iniciado sesión

Quote:
Originally Posted by mista View Post
Simply by flying a transport plane to another airfield, eh? Any keys I need to press to load cargo or whatever?

Thanks for the tip!

sorry no, its not transport planes, its combat planes/bombers.

what you do is go into the hq list, spawn a spitfire or whatever, fly it to its subordinate unit then de spawn it.

imagine a brigade gets 10 spitfires, those ten will slowly get dwindled down as pilots crash or get killed. it will take some hours for them to appear back in the list, re-supplying them is a quicker way of doing it.

what you are doing are replacing them from a different airfield.

when your in game, ask if there is any 'air resuppling' that needs to be done, someone should be able to look for you and tell you where to go and what planes need flying about.

resupplying missions are very helpfull to your side in the game, so you should be met by freindly advice.