Battleground Europe Forums  
Visit the official WWII Online:Battleground Europe website

Go Back   Battleground Europe Forums > COMMUNITY SUPPORT > TRAINING FORUM

#81   Report Post  
Old 03-07-2011, 01:43 PM
slovski slovski no ha iniciado sesión

Default Re: Training Request - Air - Post Here!

Looking for A2A Training.

I play US PT/TS2

Generally best time is anytime between 8:30 EST-12AM EST.

#82   Report Post  
Old 03-20-2011, 12:36 PM
branddu branddu no ha iniciado sesión

Hello Pilots,
I am looking for some A2A training.
I have been playing ww2ol for about 6 months and the squad I am in is mainly a land based squad and only play Axis. I have been practicing my flying off line and can take off and land smoothly. I have also been practicing dive bombing in a Stuka but now would like to learn some air combat skills in a BF 109.
I have mainly been flying a BF 109 E-1 offline.
I play the game on a Mac and use a X52 joystick and also use TS3.
I play any time between 2pm-2am (GMT)
Regards
Branddu
  #83   Report Post  
Old 03-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Solono Solono no ha iniciado sesión

Quote:
Originally Posted by branddu View Post
Hello Pilots,
I am looking for some A2A training.
I have been playing ww2ol for about 6 months and the squad I am in is mainly a land based squad and only play Axis. I have been practicing my flying off line and can take off and land smoothly. I have also been practicing dive bombing in a Stuka but now would like to learn some air combat skills in a BF 109.
I have mainly been flying a BF 109 E-1 offline.
I play the game on a Mac and use a X52 joystick and also use TS3.
I play any time between 2pm-2am (GMT)
Regards
Branddu
I can help with that, need to know which TS server you use (Either here or in a PM) though since there are a million out there.
24. Signature images should not exceed a file size of 250KB and dimensions not in excess of 640 pixels wide and 380 pixels high. Multiple images in a signature, when taken as a whole, may not exceed the limit set for a single image above. The entire signature, text included, may not exceed 440 pixels in height.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroAce View Post
You can sail, in space... to a moon.
One might even say you are a....moon sailer.
...Fighting pirates by moonlight...winning credits by daylight...
  #84   Report Post  
Old 03-20-2011, 10:15 PM
tomcat tomcat no ha iniciado sesión

Hey Tomcat allied here looking for some A2A combat help/training. Can fly pretty well just positioning and tactics I'm not too smooth with. I'm usually on most nights eastern time. If anyone could help please pm me I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks-Tomcat
  #85   Report Post  
Old 04-13-2011, 04:09 PM
tomcat tomcat no ha iniciado sesión

bump ^^^
  #86   Report Post  
Old 04-13-2011, 08:29 PM
arkwrite arkwrite no ha iniciado sesión

I am no expert by far, but I am willing to help out with the allied side, sorry axis even know im used to your aircraft I only play allied these days.

I am teach you new players how to fly your hurricanes, spitfires (take off landing) but also how to shoot.

If you are intrested to learn about blenheim bomber (The one with the bomb aimer) you can also add me, this and the douglas are my specialties.

Just type .friend arkwrite and message me when im online.
  #87   Report Post  
Old 05-30-2011, 08:14 AM
hayha hayha no ha iniciado sesión

S!

I would like to request dive bombing training please.

Thanks.

#88   Report Post  
Old 06-18-2011, 11:34 AM
forceby4 forceby4 no ha iniciado sesión

S! all. I was looking for some help with just dive bombing and taking off properly with Axis planes. Ive played ww2online for awhile but on and off and now id like to get good with flying. I play everyday between 12pm - 6pm EST

Help would be greatly appreciated,
Force
  #89   Report Post  
Old 06-26-2011, 03:46 AM
xdforever0 xdforever0 no ha iniciado sesión
Trial Player

I would like to have some fly training in the 109. I know the basics ( i can land , take off) but i only cant hit anything in the air. Only bombers. So i would like some shooting training. I am online mostly between 7pm to 9pm ( GMT + 1)
or in weekend from 10am to 18pm
  #90   Report Post  
Old 08-03-2011, 04:32 PM
sarchet sarchet no ha iniciado sesión

I was wondering if I could get a couple practice runs in a He111 as a bombardier before the Aldertag event. I am usually on for about an hour between 10 and 12 PM West Coast Time. I only need a couple runs, I will have the charts for the altitude of the targets and such with me on Aldertag, I just need some practice actually doing it.
  #91   Report Post  
Old 08-06-2011, 11:24 PM
sarchet sarchet no ha iniciado sesión

Never mind, got a joystick so I'll be flying as a fighter pilot.
  #92   Report Post  
Old 10-01-2011, 08:52 PM
quijebo quijebo no ha iniciado sesión

I would like to A2A training. Half my problem is I fly exclusively Axis....so not being a strong pilot I understand that this is a self fulfilling prophecy. I fly on weeknights Eastern and some Weekend nights. Need assistance in dog fighting with a 109 and Gunnery.
  #93   Report Post  
Old 10-11-2011, 12:30 PM
sandwich69 sandwich69 no ha iniciado sesión
Trial Player

I would like some support with Air to Air combat.

My game name is: Sandwich69.
I played the game about a year ago for a short time. I don't remember it being this hard to do A2A. I really could use some help.
My timezone is: EST.
I can be active almost anytime day or night, whatever is best for the trainer. I am flexible.
Currently I am on the AXIS side.

Thanks in advance.
  #94   Report Post  
Old 10-11-2011, 12:32 PM
mikeaz mikeaz no ha iniciado sesión

how to aim/kill with defensive mg on bomber.
  #95   Report Post  
Old 10-24-2011, 08:14 PM
desertfoxx desertfoxx no ha iniciado sesión

I have about 20 hours of flight time so far. I can takeoff fine, I've read In Pursuit, all flying guides I could find, and spent alot of those hours flying around at different altitudes and pulling different moves to become familiar with my 109, as to what I can do and what I cannot.

The problem is everytime I engage an enemy, Spit, Hawk, what-ever, They always end up on my 6 and down I go. Any barreling or inverted reverses just postpone my fiery death.

Which brings me to my biggest problem. 20 hours of flight time. I've shot down 2 planes. One was a Blen on my very first sortie after I bought my joystick, and another bomber last night. But I am no match for fighters. I can't gain ANY points for rank to get a better fighter.

I realize experience is key and what separates a good pilot from a novice, and in time I will get that. But I could really use a heads-up and some advice with in-game flying.

I have my joystick all setup great, and I'll probably be ordering a TrackIR because the flight part of this game is the main reason I am going to subscribe.
I'm on ALL the time!

- desertfoxx

Last edited by desertfoxx; 10-24-2011 at 08:15 PM..
  #96   Report Post  
Old 10-25-2011, 08:42 PM
arkwrite arkwrite no ha iniciado sesión

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfoxx View Post
I have about 20 hours of flight time so far. I can takeoff fine, I've read In Pursuit, all flying guides I could find, and spent alot of those hours flying around at different altitudes and pulling different moves to become familiar with my 109, as to what I can do and what I cannot.

The problem is everytime I engage an enemy, Spit, Hawk, what-ever, They always end up on my 6 and down I go. Any barreling or inverted reverses just postpone my fiery death.

Which brings me to my biggest problem. 20 hours of flight time. I've shot down 2 planes. One was a Blen on my very first sortie after I bought my joystick, and another bomber last night. But I am no match for fighters. I can't gain ANY points for rank to get a better fighter.

I realize experience is key and what separates a good pilot from a novice, and in time I will get that. But I could really use a heads-up and some advice with in-game flying.

I have my joystick all setup great, and I'll probably be ordering a TrackIR because the flight part of this game is the main reason I am going to subscribe.
I'm on ALL the time!

- desertfoxx

Hey desertfox, I think I can help you here, one thing that always helps is to set your convergance I have mine set to 150 every time I log on. /conv 150 default is 200

fact is in ww2 150 was still pretty far, its not easy to shoot someone down.

Get as close as possible and find wat conv suits you.
Ii made this mistake a lot still do sometimes.

just before your lined up with em hold that trigger till every shot is hitting int he same spot.
  #97   Report Post  
Old 10-26-2011, 03:26 PM
desertfoxx desertfoxx no ha iniciado sesión

Hey ark. How about that bombing run to england last night? LOL.

Anyway, its not shooting them down thats the problem. It's outmanuerving them. I can never get on their ass. No one. Unless they havn't saw me or are target fixated. But if Im flying along and come head to head with a Spirtifre at 3k...I don't know what to do!

I turn, barrel rolls, whatever...I just...suck.
I need 1-on-1 lessons bad.
  #98   Report Post  
Old 02-17-2012, 09:11 PM
ltspear5 ltspear5 no ha iniciado sesión

Smile Re: Training Request - Air - Post Here!

LtSpear5 im a novice in the air i can fly and understand flight mechanics but i have trouble shooting planes i would like to request Allied training for combat flight i play most nights 9 to 2ish pacific time. i have x52 and tarckir4. I alos play with teamspeak3 in covert ops squad. If anyone can help me please pm me asap thank you
  #99   Report Post  
Old 02-26-2012, 06:44 AM
vonhelm vonhelm no ha iniciado sesión

A2A (allies) Vonhelm

Online 7pm GMT to 11pm GMT.

Will be online today (26-02-12) from 12pm GMT to 8pm GMT

Need help with trim, aiming.

Many thanks in advance
Vonhelm
  #100   Report Post  
Old 03-30-2012, 12:20 PM
dell1860 dell1860 no ha iniciado sesión
Trial Player

Hey, complete pilot noob here!
Title says it all, I can fly the 110 and strafe, using mouse and keyboard, but can't dogfight what so ever. Flying isn't the hard part, it's the combat part that screws me up. I can't fly strait, don't know how to trim or anything, and the 109 is really getting on my nerves. Getting a proper joystick in a week or so, so any pilot training after that would help me out a lot. Particularly the combat techniques of the 109, and how to easily "boom and zoom" those spits and hawks. I usually play from 9pm to 11om MST, Mountain Standard Time. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later, but that's my usual. Hope that someone can help me out seeing as how I always either crash or get shot down. Thanks in advanced.