Battleground Europe Forums  
Visit the official WWII Online:Battleground Europe website

Go Back   Battleground Europe Forums > COMMUNITY SUPPORT > FREE PLAYER FORUMS > FREE PLAY SUPPORT AND INFO

#1   Report Post  
Old 11-25-2011, 05:27 AM
fskscarle fskscarle no ha iniciado sesión
Free Play Account

Default Rats

1.34 has been a tough one for the RATS, folk CTDing and server issues. I can imagine it is a very tough job especially when you have so much to do and so few staff to do it. I have heard a hell of a lot of moaning and crying about the issues with the patch and I think we need to remember that if it wasn't for the RATS we wouldn't have this game at all. There is no other game like Battleground Europe, and I just want to thank the team for the massive amount of fun I personally have playing the game and the fun folk have had for years. No other game company has so much interaction with its player-base and this is a testament to how much you do give a toss about us. So I thought it would be nice for you guys to get a big 'nice one' for once rather than the flak you guys have taken over the past couple of weeks, for what I consider to be minor issues.

Cheers
Tomas
  #2   Report Post  
Old 11-25-2011, 06:02 AM
dawnp dawnp no ha iniciado sesión

Default Re: Rats

lol server offline.
  #3   Report Post  
Old 11-25-2011, 08:18 AM
maxios maxios no ha iniciado sesión
WWII ONLINE BUILDER [HERO]

Yes CRS has my thanks for an awsome patch, all problems aside, i have had loads of fun !

S!

"The Swedes are long, strong, flexible, able to endure the hard work, hunger and distress.
They are born warriors full of pride." - Francois Voltaire in 1713.
  #4   Report Post  
Old 11-25-2011, 08:54 PM
usaf77 usaf77 no ha iniciado sesión

I just crashed 5 times and seen a Friday night crowd chased away by all the CDTs. Im going to try one more spawn and next CDT Im off to play another game, "like everyone else is doing".

Anyone at BGE who thinks this is all "minor" is living in a dream world. I wonder how many of the old players invited back have already said, "the heck with it". What good is a game you cant play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fskscarle View Post
1.34 has been a tough one for the RATS, folk CTDing and server issues. I can imagine it is a very tough job especially when you have so much to do and so few staff to do it. I have heard a hell of a lot of moaning and crying about the issues with the patch and I think we need to remember that if it wasn't for the RATS we wouldn't have this game at all. There is no other game like Battleground Europe, and I just want to thank the team for the massive amount of fun I personally have playing the game and the fun folk have had for years. No other game company has so much interaction with its player-base and this is a testament to how much you do give a toss about us. So I thought it would be nice for you guys to get a big 'nice one' for once rather than the flak you guys have taken over the past couple of weeks, for what I consider to be minor issues.

Cheers
Tomas