Hi I've been away for a few days taking care of real life stuff. I'll be back on later today and I'd like it if anyone who wants to learn about the following stuff would send me a pm online or through this forum:
1) How to shoot the rifle properly. Not as easy as you think, there is a very heavy lead distance due to internet latency. This means in plain terms if you aim dead at a guy 10m away running across you and shoot, you'll miss him, quite unlike reality. Training server training is available where I can spawn enemey infantry for you to shoot. No time wasters please, all dickheads will be reported so don't attend if you're intending to waste time, cause trouble or harass a legitimate existing training session. Genuine, nice, new players only who just want to learn thanks.
2) Along the above lines, how to move properly around towns and then also open country. Not as simple as you think and it never hurts to be reminded of stuff we should all instinctively know anyway.
3) Forward base sapping. How to blow up forward bases.
4) How to para drop (very easy).
5) Anti-tank training. How to kill light German tanks with the ATR, and the 232 Armoured Car with the Enfield (British) rifle when up close.
6) Basic flying lessons. Joystick required please, and also some patience this is not a quick or simple lesson compared to the above.
Other training categeories will be available for players who've gone through this stuff. After that most players outgrow me quickly anyway and often end up way beyond me in the stat lists